Monday, March 24, 2008

How Could This Be So Difficult?

How does someone rule a Queen? They don't! It is all about love really.
=============================
I Have Not Felt Such Longing
=============================


I have not felt such longing before.
Your very absence makes me angry
That anything in the world can keep us apart.

I am weary of respecting job or time or responsibilities.
My God! I have seen jobs dissolved, time disappear
And responsibilities carried to the grave.
There is always someone else to work or care for,
But no one else to love.

Do you not understand? There is only love!
Must I be madly in love only in my fantasies?
Does ever reality return home for her children,
To collect the mail or answer a wrong number?
It’s always a wrong number when you are in love.

Love cannot look back for such will never come again.
All else has another chance:
A child, a job, a parent, a friend.
Only love must respect the moment.
And when it is ignored or qualified or compromised,
Then it is never the same again.
It is only the passing of time,
However comfortably and well.

3 comments:

Z (Zeb in SL) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Z (Zeb in SL) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Sheridanne Kelley said...

Thank you mp3 e mp4 -- how wonderful to have you here....have been missing adding to it lately, but back at it again soon...

Enjoy and I will now go to see your site.